The Barracuda luggage tracker has one goal: to bring peace of mind to all travelers around the world. Lost luggage is the main concern for travelers and our tracker helps make this a thing of the past.
The tracker is only intended for Air Travel. It is not recommended for any other context. This is because it uses GSM technology, which is not as accurate as conventional GPS. Furthermore, the device turns itself OFF when it detects movement, which is required to comply with avionics.
- Turn on your luggage tracker (if it doesn't turn on, see "Charging Your Luggage Tracker" below)
- Download the Barracuda App from Android´s Play store or IOS App Store
- Open the app, create an account and follow the prompts to register your luggage tracker
- That's it!
- You DO NOT need to pair your phone with the tracker via Bluetooth
- Your 30 day trial starts when you perform your first trace. You may wish to wait until you really need it before activating the trial
The Barracuda luggage tracker has a Rechargeable Battery that lasts over 15 days while the device is ON. This ensures that you will be connected to your tracker all the time, even if the flight has connections and your luggage is lost. As you prepare your luggage, please remember to charge your device using the USB cable. Connect it to a 110/220V charger or to a computer.
Note: Pushing the switch to the top turns the device OFF. Pushing the switch to the bottom turns the device ON.